Pages

How to create Odesk account

Posted by Unknown On 1:38 AM

People who interested in freelancing should know how to create a profile. Creating a effective profile in a Freelancing site is The starting of freelancing and also a important part of Freelancing.When i Start first I fetch many treble I don't understand There policy's.There are some well known sites for freelancing such as Odesk , Elance, Rentacoder, Getafreelancer etc. Among the sites Odesk is the better one. I feel like to give u the step by step instruction with picture. I hope it will be very helpful for you to start. If you can’t understand anything just ask me by comment on it. So enjoy creating profile.I create this slide show 2008 so it's look little bit Old but i think It's still effective.


Here I made a slide show for you all new freelancer on how to create an account on oDesk and how to enrich the account to apply for job. Here You all can read my post on the same topic but I also made a slide for your betterment. So check Below the slide show.

Step1:Go to www.odesk .com click "Create a account" right side on the corner.
Create an Account

Step2: Sine up As a Freelance contractor...

Freelance contractor
Step3: Fill up all the information.


Step4: Now you almost done.Odesk send you a verification mail.Go to your mail and verify it.


Step4: Now edit your profile and try to add as much as information about you.Take odesk readiness test  and you are done.

Please Leave a Comment!